Events and Activities
Check out the details of upcoming events and activities - show your support.
- To facilitate networking among nurses, respiratory educators and other health professionals throughout New Zealand.
- To support and encourage one another through mutual sharing of ideas and resources.
- To update on new research and current management of
- To explore new ways of managing respiratory conditions to improve the
care of affected people and their families.
When: Thursday 15th and Friday 16th February 2018
Where: The George, 50 Park Terrace, Christchurch
- Environmental Scientist
- COPD Education on the Marae
- Breathing Pattern Disorder
- Lung Transplant
- Respiratory Research update
and much more ...
The South Island Respiratory Educators’ Forum (SIREF) is an annual educational event for nurses and allied health professionals with an interest in respiratory health.
For further information or to register your interest contact:
Phone: (03) 386-0278
Fax: (03) 386-0657
Email - email@example.com
Help us to continue to provide free services to our community