Support Our Work
Even a small contribution can go a long way
How you can help others impacted by asthma, COPD and other respiratory conditions
CanBreathe (Canterbury Asthma Society Inc) relies on community support to help fund the services and programmes we provide to assist people with Asthma, COPD and other respiratory disorders.
Here are just some of the ways that you can support the Society and the work we do within the Canterbury region:
• Purchase of your allergy bedding, nebulisers or other respiratory related through us
• Support our fundraising initiatives
• Donation of products or services ‘in-kind’
• Memorial and Funeral Donations
• Payroll Giving Request Form
CanBreathe is a registered charity (registration number CC 33783) therefore donations are tax deductible.
We are only a phone call away contact us
Help us to continue to provide free services to our community