In this Issue:
- What is eczema and how to manage it?
- Community Energy Action Update—Home Insulation funding available;
- Is your home a warm enough to be healthy?
- Flu vax reminder;
- Stop the spread of the flu;
- Health Professionals’ Corner — upcoming Education opportunities;
- World Asthma Day thanks;
- Better Breathing Coffee Group.
Attention Special Notice: Change of CanBreathe’s Postal address. Please note CanBreathe will no longer be using a PO Box and the postal address will now be the same as our street address— 196 Hills Road, Edgeware, Christchurch 8013. Please update your records accordingly.
Upcoming public events:
Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th June 9am to 4pm at Pioneer Stadium
Thursday 16th & Friday 17th August, Queenstown
Wednesday 15th August (Nurse & Trainee Day)
Thursday 30th & Friday 31st August at Te Papa Museum, Wellington
2018 Dates: 22-23 November 2018, Auckland
2018/19 Entertainment book both printed and digital are available now
Hello Honey Fundraiser – locally produced honey
CanBreathe Whoosh Newsletter Winter 2018